ASV LEVERS

zach45

I got my asv clutch lever the other day and the adjuster nut on the inside hits the stock killswitch housing so you cant pull the clutch in all the way. Anyone else have that problem?

Mine did the same thing. Even though the lever doesn't pull all the way to the grip it will still engage the clutch. If your worried about it, you could the put the killswitch on the other side of the perch.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my asv clutch lever the other day and the adjuster nut on the inside hits the stock killswitch housing so you cant pull the clutch in all the way. Anyone else have that problem?

mine comes close, to it, but i relized when im riding i dont even pull my clutch in half that much so...im not worried. if it really bothered me, id move the switch to under my frame or seat

Oh ya I forgot about that. I cut the adjuster bolt down to a minimum and put a regular nut on it. Also, the bulk part of the lever hits the kill switch, so you have to rotate the kill switch to get it to clear.

I was thinking put a tether in place of the stock kill switch, then wiring the headlights to a switch under the seat by where i relocated the key.

ALL you do it loosen the kill swith and rotate it forward's about a 1/8-1/4 turn then tighten again. Problem Fixed

Pretty straight forward, if you look at the housing on the kill you will see how the housing gets smaller and more room as you rotate it Forwards.

All you had to do was look at it and see why it was hitting it and how to fix the so called "problem" and would have figured it out. :ninja:

Edited by savage420

ALL you do it loosen the kill swith and rotate it forward's about a 1/8-1/4 turn then tighten again. Problem Fixed

Pretty straight forward, if you look at the housing on the kill you will see how the housing gets smaller and more room as you rotate it Forwards.

All you had to do was look at it and see why it was hitting it and how to fix the so called "problem" and would have figured it out. :ninja:

Tried that when i first put it on. But having your kill switch on an angle just looks retarted.

Tried that when i first put it on. But having your kill switch on an angle just looks retarted.

So turning is a 1/4" more look's retarded to what? OK :blink:

Than have it the way you want it then..... :shoothead: