newbies

please, there is no excuse for the ridiculous spelling and absent use of punctuation. did you eve read the original post? this clown is on here bashing someone for being stupid, and not knowing what size domes were in his banshee, yet he can barely spell or put together a sentence that makes sense. and you wanna come on here acting like that? get real.

on a forum, where the main means of communication is by typing, spelling and grammar in general are very important. dont act like you dont understand this.

I make spelling mistakes, I don't sit there and say things that are not true. And also thanks for every one that had my back on this. loco your saying get real, you get real people make mistakes all the time sorry that mine are always in the way i write.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad i didnt mean to spell anything wrong, cause thats not allowed. Sorry it won't happine again. I'm just typing on my phone and i hit the wrong keys sometimes.

Dont listen to these people and dont lower yourself to there standard.To the people who jump all over a person for there grammar does it make you feel like a bigger person??It is really easy to sit behind a keyboard and bash on somebody it is shitty you people should stop.There are better ways to get your point across try it some time .And remember some of you higher members represent this web site and some are not doing a very good job

Dont listen to these people and dont lower yourself to there standard.To the people who jump all over a person for there grammar does it make you feel like a bigger person??It is really easy to sit behind a keyboard and bash on somebody it is shitty you people should stop.There are better ways to get your point across try it some time .And remember some of you higher members represent this web site and some are not doing a very good job

sooo let me get this straight.. we should stop bashing him for his terrible spelling and grammar, but it was cool for him to come here and bash someone on their lack of banshee knowledge??

haha ok..

youre right.. i will stop getting people to spell correctly, use punctuation and better grammar. i mean thats just dumb, especially since we arent on a forum thats base communication is through writing. oh wait..

I think a lot of you have missed the main point to what loco is saying. Nobody is bashing people for making spelling or grammar mistakes. It is the ridiculous complete lack of using any type of punctuation and multiple short hand or whatever the F*** you call it when posting. It just makes posts not worth reading.

And then this guy is busting someone's nuts for not knowing what he's got in his PD head? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, bro. You reap what you sow kid.

Then, to top it all off, he stands up and says "yeah, I'm a dumbass, just like 2/3rds of the rest of America. WTF is that? Have a little pride. I find that appalling to come out of a youngsters mouth. WOW! I sure hope my kids grow up with a little more self esteem then that. What would it be like if everyone had that attitude?

I think it would be a pretty sorry place.

SP

sooo let me get this straight.. we should stop bashing him for his terrible spelling and grammar, but it was cool for him to come here and bash someone on their lack of banshee knowledge??

haha ok..

youre right.. i will stop getting people to spell correctly, use punctuation and better grammar. i mean thats just dumb, especially since we arent on a forum thats base communication is through writing. oh wait..

I would assume that you are litlle older than terror .So you should stop and realize some time somebody needs to take the high road.And know his comments were not the best choice but when kids/teenagers log on to websites they learn by example .So if we dont show the younger generation how to act or have proper internet etiquette it will only get worse

I didn't bash on him at all. I just don't understand why own something, when you have no clue about it. Thats why i picked on him. Dam gato chill.

why use the english language if you have no clue about it?? thats why i picked on you. damn, bt chill.

I would assume that you are litlle older than terror .So you should stop and realize some time somebody needs to take the high road.And know his comments were not the best choice but when kids/teenagers log on to websites they learn by example .So if we dont show the younger generation how to act or have proper internet etiquette it will only get worse

i hope he does learn by example, but he needed someone to show him the error in his ways.

allowing him to continue posting would be doing him a disservice.

I think a lot of you have missed the main point to what loco is saying. Nobody is bashing people for making spelling or grammar mistakes. It is the ridiculous complete lack of using any type of punctuation and multiple short hand or whatever the F*** you call it when posting. It just makes posts not worth reading.

And then this guy is busting someone's nuts for not knowing what he's got in his PD head? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, bro. You reap what you sow kid.

Then, to top it all off, he stands up and says "yeah, I'm a dumbass, just like 2/3rds of the rest of America. WTF is that? Have a little pride. I find that appalling to come out of a youngsters mouth. WOW! I sure hope my kids grow up with a little more self esteem then that. What would it be like if everyone had that attitude?

I think it would be a pretty sorry place.

SP

Sorrry I'm not like everybody else. And i don't care if i say I'm dumb, its not like I'm retarded just in English I'm in honors math and theoretical chem and kinda all the good kid classes. We all cant be perfect like you i guess. some people are not that great at things.

English is my weak point also... I have problems with opinion based learning, but excel greatly when dealing with factual data, and data that's actually quantifiable. Math genius...English loser...

But do I type half retarded...? No.

Stop making excuses.

You don't lack English skills... you lack critical thinking skills...

English is my weak point also... I have problems with opinion based learning, but excel greatly when dealing with factual data, and data that's actually quantifiable. Math genius...English loser...

But do I type half retarded...? No.

Stop making excuses.

You don't lack English skills... you lack critical thinking skills...

How do you figure, because i don't type so well. I'm either on my cell phone or I'm just thinking about what I'm saying and fucking up like rate there instead of d at the end of and i put f because i was saying fucking next. I get all screwed up on what I'm saying next so it sounds weird or i misspell some words. Sorry i suck so bad.

How do you figure, because i don't type so well. I'm either on my cell phone or I'm just thinking about what I'm saying and fucking up like rate there instead of d at the end of and i put f because i was saying fucking next. I get all screwed up on what I'm saying next so it sounds weird or i misspell some words. Sorry i suck so bad.

I give up! All we are saying is be a little conscience of the people you are expecting to read your posts. We don't have time and usually don't want to have to decipher them. And to be honest, no, your not a retard. You can type decent when you want to cause your last post have been sooooo much better. That is all we are getting at.

SP

I'm not saying you're a retard. But you WERE typing like one.

What you see is what you get...and your typing was just atrocious earlier...

And if you do have that much of a problem with spelling and typing, you might have a learning disorder. (Constantly messing words up like you were saying...) Not trying to poke fun at you here, it's the truth. Who knows, maybe you're dyslexic.

Allright lads,

don`t you think this little pissing contest is def. not even near to be ended !

Come on guys take break and give each other some love :wub:

btw I got some digital hugs to give away for 10 bucks each, PM me and you will be hooked up with my paypal details :))

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

Allright lads,

don`t you think this little pissing contest is def. not even near to be ended !

Come on guys take break and give each other some love :wub:

btw I got some digital hugs to give away for 10 bucks each, PM me and you will be hooked up with my paypal details :))

This doesn't concern you. "2/3" of your country isn't illiterate.

:laugh: