HERR... WOW.....

THE GRIM RIPPER

I wont even go into the cylinders and how precise they look... I'll just post picks as soon as I get a minute

Just had to give a quick shout out, these things just look nasty sitting there, and Kevin could'nt have been a cooler guy to deal with, btw Kev, I'll be emailing you some FRESH shit soon dude.

If you were in doubt about this company's porting..... You need to put that shit to restttttttt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it in perspective I just bought an 07' TRX 450R(dont hate, if I told you what I got it for you would have bought it to!).... Totally ready to ride, nothing wrong with it at all and I could give a shit less to even look at it. I want to build/ride the banshee yesterday... "Cant wait" is the understatment of 09' right now

To put it in perspective I just bought an 07' TRX 450R(dont hate, if I told you what I got it for you would have bought it to!).... Totally ready to ride, nothing wrong with it at all and I could give a shit less to even look at it. I want to build/ride the banshee yesterday... "Cant wait" is the understatment of 09' right now

I know how you feel bro. I've been building mine for 3 months now and this is how far I've gotten.

IMG_00371.jpg

I've got all the big items. Motor is complete. Just missing the odds and ends to get it all put back together. I cant wait till i get to ride mine.

I know how you feel bro. I've been building mine for 3 months now and this is how far I've gotten.

I've got all the big items. Motor is complete. Just missing the odds and ends to get it all put back together. I cant wait till i get to ride mine.

Damn I'm in need of some Hypes in the worst way... And yeah, I'm counting down the days till the first spring rip :wub:

Yeah... there is tracks but I'm not really into that real big, I would'nt build my for for it anyway. I just keep a spare set of 2 ply's around for track trips.

I'm All woods son, and nutswingin isnt my thing.. to busy getting fiilaysh'd by the chick in my avatar (you'll know about that shit in due time, especially if your riding a Banshee ) I'm just givin props where they are due, thats all

• 1 month later...

My HERR motor is badass. I ordered one from Kevin last fall and just had the opportunity to begin the break in last weekend. All I can say is holy Christ. This thing breathes so deep you can hear it drawing air over the tune of the pipes.

340 mains, stock pilot, +4 timing, boysen reeds, no airbox lid, fmf fattys. Still a little hard to start, but once it is warm it kicks right over.

Kevin basically took a 1995 Banshee "boat anchor" and transformed it into an aggressive trail ported 4 mil monster.

I am going to do the final breaking runs at higher rpm's this weekend.

Worth every penny. I can't wait to race my buddy on his new KTM 525xc.

Guest utleybanshee
My HERR motor is badass. I ordered one from Kevin last fall and just had the opportunity to begin the break in last weekend. All I can say is holy Christ. This thing breathes so deep you can hear it drawing air over the tune of the pipes.

340 mains, stock pilot, +4 timing, boysen reeds, no airbox lid, fmf fattys. Still a little hard to start, but once it is warm it kicks right over.

Kevin basically took a 1995 Banshee "boat anchor" and transformed it into an aggressive trail ported 4 mil monster.

I am going to do the final breaking runs at higher rpm's this weekend.

Worth every penny. I can't wait to race my buddy on his new KTM 525xc.

dont take that ktm lightly... a buddy of mines has one..