Chariot Transmission Support

Chariot Performance

They won't be polished but there are a few very good polishers hqr's know about and it shouldn't cost more than $30.00 to have the whole thing show polished. I would have to charge about that and I've got the big 9 horsepower industrial polisher and know how to do it but hate it. The final price will be so much less without polishing on our end because then you have dealer margin and such. I will polish one up tommorrow for pictures sake. The design of this will stick out when polished. Pictures don't do it justice.

What about a slot behind the shift shaft so you don't have to remove it (or nerf bars if you have them) to take it off. Loose a bit more weight too (lol). It is something that I have done to every billet cover I've bought and never understood why it wasn't done to begin with.

SP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a slot behind the shift shaft so you don't have to remove it (or nerf bars if you have them) to take it off. Loose a bit more weight too (lol). It is something that I have done to every billet cover I've bought and never understood why it wasn't done to begin with.

SP

Great idea, unfortunately I've got the support plates all machined. I'll consider that on the next run. The only thing is can I convince buyers that a slot is o.k. to have.

Thanks for a great suggestion.

Jerry

Great idea, unfortunately I've got the support plates all machined. I'll consider that on the next run. The only thing is can I convince buyers that a slot is o.k. to have.

Thanks for a great suggestion.

Jerry

That is one HELLUVA Idea.... I agree that needs to support the shift Shaft.

What about cutting a piece out but holding it in place with a screw/hold down bracket?

Something easier than taking off the foot peg and shifter, please....