SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

The Shocker

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice spots up there, to bad its a DUST Storm anytime someone rolls by LOL......

I always see people hosing down the road to keep the dirt down....

its all groovy with me, ill be in the toy hauler if im not out riding. that and i planned on smelling like a yeti and being all sandy all week anyways if worse came to worse. ganna have to invest in monkey butt powder i guess...

Edited by magz

What site are you in? We have site 128 from the 15th through the 19th.

SP

im not exactly sure what spot it is, i just got the basics yesterday morning, buddy said we got a spot from the 16th through the 19th he said it wasnt the spot directly above LSPS but more by where the cabins are at.

ill see if i cant find out more tomorrow...

im not exactly sure what spot it is, i just got the basics yesterday morning, buddy said we got a spot from the 16th through the 19th he said it wasnt the spot directly above LSPS but more by where the cabins are at.

ill see if i cant find out more tomorrow...

I think we are in the same location. 4 rows about 15 sites in each. I think we are in the second row from the north. Don't remember for sure. Wasn't very many to choose from when I reserved it.

SP

i'm guna try to git up there for snake hunt.depends wether i can git some people rounded up or not. Im goin spring break for sure though........hopefully the weather is like it is now.........but u guys all know how that goes livin in oklahoma

i'm guna try to git up there for snake hunt.depends wether i can git some people rounded up or not. Im goin spring break for sure though........hopefully the weather is like it is now.........but u guys all know how that goes livin in oklahoma

We are going March 20th WE also. I think I missed you last year in OCT when you were there. When is your spring break?

SP