R-6 shocks

bansheecowboy

Well i am going to try some flat tracking and knew that a lower bike would help, so i got a r-6 rear shock. man it looks great, bolted up easy the only bad thing is for some reason i need a knew chain. now i am just waiting for the two for the front. if any on would want some shocks i have my rear and two fronts for sale, i dont know for sure what the rear one is but the front are vortex with remote rezzies. i have pics but cant get them to upload.

You know i dont know i just hear some of the guys on here say they have them in the rear. it does make it sit about 3 inchs. lower. and it is a bit stiffer.. i havent rode it yet still waiting on some warmer temps here in south dakota( it was -5 today) and some more parts. but i will let you know what i think, also if anyone could post the pics i would email them to you.

Well i am going to try some flat tracking and knew that a lower bike would help, so i got a r-6 rear shock. man it looks great, bolted up easy the only bad thing is for some reason i need a knew chain. now i am just waiting for the two for the front. if any on would want some shocks i have my rear and two fronts for sale, i dont know for sure what the rear one is but the front are vortex with remote rezzies. i have pics but cant get them to upload.

post some pics

ive heard of the drag guys running the r6 shock too

If you are needing some awesome flat track front shocks, I have a pair of AFCOs here. They need rebuilt, but I think AFCO does it very reasonably. I ran AFCOs when I was TT racing.