coincidence or not

How much did your intake and reed setup cost you??? You run 39's on stock reeds and intakes?

I paid $60 for new 38-41 boss billet intakes off ebay, $25 for each carb and converted them to alky myself for $50 andhad the reeds.

Edited by uwenr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe I WAS the best rider that day. Like i ALSO stated raced mostly 4 bangers and none of them were built, just piped if that.....I mean it is what it is.... but i do get ya sarcasm and u know as well as i do I cant hang with the boys at planet sand, get real. Plus i appreciate what yall do in the sand, but we have none here so therefore its not my cup of tea, id rather dirt drag....Since u wanna compare apples to oranges, put ya shee on the pavement against my zx14 and see how well ya do partna!......thats about what ya sound like with that planet sand shit knowing i gotta stock motor.

This is your original quote. Sounds like you are the best rider ".....i beat him everytime, " and you have the fastest bike "i outran everyone at the spot probally 20 different guys". Maybe you should race at the Planet Sand drags in April.

Well maybe I WAS the best rider that day. Like i ALSO stated raced mostly 4 bangers and none of them were built, just piped if that.....I mean it is what it is.... but i do get ya sarcasm and u know as well as i do I cant hang with the boys at planet sand, get real. Plus i appreciate what yall do in the sand, but we have none here so therefore its not my cup of tea, id rather dirt drag....Since u wanna compare apples to oranges, put ya shee on the pavement against my zx14 and see how well ya do partna!......thats about what ya sound like with that planet sand shit knowing i gotta stock motor.

The last I looked a ZX14 wasn't in a 2 stroke class so I dont think that would work. At planet sand they have class sizes(2 stroke limited 0-370 so that would be comparing apples to apples. Maybe all the inbreeding in Tenn. you ended up with some good racing genes.

Edited by uwenr

There are so many rookies out there with tons of work and their banshees dont run. And then you'll see a few bolt on shee ripping bikes apart. It all depends bro. Where I ride (mostly asphault 1/4 mile) you see alittle bit of everything. I have a fairly fast shee (105) in the 1/4, and have gotten my ass handed to me but have also let people have it. My good buddy has a bone stock raptor 700 (just baffle removed) and he has let a few slowshees have it in the 1/4. He thinks he is fast, but I just tell him you are racing slow shees with terrible drivers. I also had a 660, and the diff between the 700 and 660 is very minimal. My 04 660 used to top out at 77.8 bone stock. And the 700 my buddy has tops out at almost 80. (79.5) usually. That is stock for stock, once u start modding, sky is the limit if you can afford it. In this video i just posted this is my buddys stock craptor 700 letting a slowshee with cpi's have it in the 1/4. Im the one holding teh stalker pro. Obviously that shee had major issues but hey thats not our problem. Run what u brung, but you cant generalize from that video that a 700 will beat a piped shee. It only beat that peice of shit shee

Edited by drap660

The last I looked a ZX14 wasn't in a 2 stroke class so I dont think that would work. At planet sand they have class sizes(2 stroke limited 0-370 so that would be comparing apples to apples. Maybe all the inbreeding in Tenn. you ended up with some good racing genes.

LMFAO! inbreeding? we all know thats further SOUTH than TN hahahha. I have the money to build whatever I want its just a matter of finding time, maybe then ill come spank ya ass in the sand. until then have a nice day! lol

Brad

can anyone say jockey there are many different riders in different altitude on different surfaces with different set ups and different tuning.but like i said rider.i have never been beat by a 660 700 or a yfz 450.i live on the texas oklahoma boarder and had a few buddies getting spanked by a yfz 450 in oklahoma and i took my slow ass texas banshee to oklahoma and put a ass whoopin on the yfz 450,he could not stand it had him mad talking about selling it.

i am ported with a few other mods ,not the fastest banshee out there by no means but the 660's 700's and yfz 450's i have ran dont come close.

well i have to say this, this past sunday there was a 700r at the track that was pretty bad ass, had cams power commander and piped and it gave me a few problems. basically we traded ass whoopin's all day. whoever got out the hole the best won. there was probally 6 inches of dust in the middle of the track and once i got over to the edged where i could hook i would win but it took me gettin my ass berat by a bike and a half a few times for me to figure it out. these things spin terribly especially with 6 inches of dust on the track. felt like i needed paddles lol.. i did race a few yfzs and a honda 450r also and the yfz faired way better than the honda did. but to anwser a question from a previous post yea im leaving out in second with throttle pinned and just dumping the clutch. ohh well im having a blast and thats all that matters. since they all think ive got it built ima grant thier wishes here in a week or so.... peace