tons of nice new stuff for sale

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all pms answered. ive had a lot of shit happen all at once but everyones parts are being shipped fed ex and ill have tracking numbers asap. thanks for your patience. im not going to be able to log on everyday but ill get back to everyone as soon as i can.

-bryan

I would absolutely LOVE to have a tracking# about now.

hey guys i cant believe i have to do this but i gotta part out the shee to pay off some bills...heres a parts list and all parts are obo and do not include shipping but shoot me some offers. oh and everypart listed has not even been out of my garage and the motor was only fired up a handful of times.

SB cpi inframe stamped on the inside nearly perfect inludes cascade pipe clamps. 500

4 mill stroker crank with tz bearing from cascade 350

whole topend including pistons and coolhead with cut domes and hjr duneported 4 mill stock cylinders 500

wicked +2+1 a arms with billet dust covers 300

lonestar +2 swinger with fresh black PC and billet carrier(carrier isnt new its older but still does its job) 350

35mm pwk carbs with cel needles and a few differnt jets i grounded the one bolt down some to clear the clutch arm 200

vf3 reeds good shape 150

pods angled to work better with big carbs and inframes 50

g-force axel 130

dual pingel show polished by cascade 60

ims roll design foot pegs 130

tt headlights 60

billet 3 bar bumper 70

billet grab bar 50

i have lakers custom plastics that i trimmed up but never got around to finish sanding them 250

jd customs shocke grille the original one! 50

works tripple rate shocks 300

lots of billet and other parts too. the whole thing must go if you dont see it ask.

ill get more pics later and on request so let me know

bb1045.jpg

pics1289.jpg

newsheepics009.jpg

do you have pictures of the top end that you are selling??

sent money via pay pal day 2 of this post for the axel. im in iraq and hvae been out on missions got back called the wife and the wife says still havent recieved anyhting. idk looking like the 1st time i will have been ripped off on this site. \

hope he comes through

josh

• 2 weeks later...