WTB: Banshee....good condition w/mods

run

Well, I am selling my MX 2004 YFZ and I want to get a Banshee, I've always liked the look and et, and I rode a buddies and they do fine in the woods contrary to what everyone says.

So, I'm looking for a nice one w/ mods ...pipes, and etc...let me know what you've got and how much you want...please provide pics too.

I'm in Indianapolis.

Guest utleybanshee
Well, I am selling my MX 2004 YFZ and I want to get a Banshee, I've always liked the look and et, and I rode a buddies and they do fine in the woods contrary to what everyone says.

So, I'm looking for a nice one w/ mods ...pipes, and etc...let me know what you've got and how much you want...please provide pics too.

I'm in Indianapolis.

i have 2001 banshee with chrome renthal bars, +5 chrome swinger, tors removed, durablue +4 chrome axle, fmf exhaust, custom ceet seat cover. looking for 2500 its the blue one in the pic let me know i'll send more pics if interested..

img102-1.jpg

i have 2001 banshee with chrome renthal bars, +5 chrome swinger, tors removed, durablue +4 chrome axle, fmf exhaust, custom ceet seat cover. looking for 2500 its the blue one in the pic let me know i'll send more pics if interested..

img102-1.jpg

Very interested.....more pics please.

img102-1.jpg

So what are you going to do, get you another?

Guest utleybanshee
So what are you going to do, get you another?

will get more pics up for you tomorrow..

im selling two of them and trading in my 06 to get a 09 yfz450r brother and sister

A24.jpg

005.jpg

I'm in Indianapolis.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...=107355&hl=

I'm in Indianapolis.

i have a 2001 banshee with many mods, its bored .25 over and has dynoport 2 into 1 exhuast which is great for trail riding and just messing around. they give your a ton of low end and better throttle responce. i also have a boost bottle with gives more low end and better throttle responce. i have works dual rate shocks in the front, with brand new holeshots in the front and fast trekkers in the rear with a pretty good amount of rubber on duglas beadlock rims. it has DG nerf bars on it and a AC front bumper. it has white fenders with a blue radiator and gastank cover with n-style blue and white graphics. the motor was rebuilt in august and the bike is very well kept and maintained i have the stock pipes and i took the headlights off but i have them too, along with 2 airfilters and the original heel gards. im asking $3000 and im locatied in ohio near cleveland. i dont know how to upload pictures yet but if you are interested i can send you some pictures through email.my email adress is aelioff@zoominternet.net -Alex

I have a 96 with in frame pipes, 34mm pj's, v-force, cool head, lightened flywheel, welded crank, fully ported and dyno tuned to 80 HP for $3500. Or I have an 89 with just a dune port and t-4 pipes for $1500. E-mail me if interested.