screw dropped in a whole :(

ok right were the clutch cable connects down at the bottom under the carbs right behind the serial number there is a half inch hole, well my dumbass dropped a screw in it :( and I can't get it out if I crank it will it fuck up?

Are you talking about the hole were your stator wiring comes out of?

Because if you are talking about the hole that is right in the middle between the carbs that one just goes straight through so shit can drain off of the motor.

Edited by motor builder

Are you talking about the hole were your stator wiring comes out of?

Because if you are talking about the hole that is right in the middle between the carbs that one just goes straight through so shit can drain off of the motor.

ok if you're looking from the back of the bike its on the left side right behind the serial number that's stamped on the side I can see it I can't get it the screw it brass so no magnets :(

ok if you're looking from the back of the bike its on the left side right behind the serial number that's stamped on the side I can see it I can't get it the screw it brass so no magnets :(

tape a straw or something to a vacum and try it that way,aircompressor with air fitting to try and blow it out,small wire and fish hook it.......

be more specific, is the whole vertical or horizontal, the vertical whole should be where the stator plug comes out of, the one that lays flat under the choke carb is just a drain whole for water and dirt to pass.

Edited by magz

No problem. I just took that pic, when I seen this thread. Too much time on my hands, I guess.

I'm curious too............

im thinking its the drain case because if the clutch actuator goes in that one hole its not actually a hole when everythings together, but i can still see it, so idk how that one hole could go through the cases like the drain hole on the left side of the picture

im thinking its the drain case because if the clutch actuator goes in that one hole its not actually a hole when everythings together, but i can still see it, so idk how that one hole could go through the cases like the drain hole on the left side of the picture

there are 2 drain holes they both go straight through to the bottom, if it fell in there and didnt come out the bottom stick somthin in there to shake it loose till it falls out under the motor. if it went into the one all the way to the left where the stator wire go in and it shouldnt have, take the side cover off. Its possible your drain hole(s) are clogged with dirt or something. It wont mess anything up in there other than whatever is missing a bolt.