banshee hqers occupations?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 yr old full time college student studying Business Finance / Administration.....Im a childrens crisis tech at a kids mental health facality and also a supply specialized in the KY army national guard...but also have the parents I mean sponsers to help this addiction

Thats pretty cool man, any chance I could come up and see any of them in their test phase?

I'm actually a crop insurance agent for John Deere, Producers Ag and Rain & Hail. That would be badass to have a customer in Scottland!

P.S. Before you even ask, no Chase, I can't insure that kind of crop.

id also love to do harvester testing! sounds awesome!

our crop insurance is done by the NFU ( national farmers union ), would be great to deal with you one day though, laws and money could be problems from country to country though.

you ever on farmphoto.com? some mad stuff on there. after i finish college im hoping to up and leave here and do a few months work in either the US or Australia.

after watching that video, we here do things by halves! id love experience on those machines