Laegers Banshee Chassis

LaegerEliminator

• 2 years later...

this would be a nice place/ site to kinda imortilize some of the greatest machine's ever built ( atv wise.) not painted up stockers but nicely modified and complete banshee based stuff thats really not all that popular anymore ( what a shame)

this would be a nice place/ site to kinda imortilize some of the greatest machine's ever built ( atv wise.) not painted up stockers but nicely modified and complete banshee based stuff thats really not all that popular anymore ( what a shame)

Do agree! Here is some of my stash...

2006PDV4.jpg

2006PDV2.jpg

2005PDV2.jpg

2004PDV.jpg

2006PDV6.jpg

Nice collection of pics there 358.

I could have used some of those when I assembled my machine.

The crew at Laeger's were not very helpful when it came time to assemble the chassis - some parts are banshee, some are 250R, some are YFZ450, and a lot is custom hand made.

The Duncan crew, especially Leonard were / are very helpful though.

2005Banshee043.jpg

See if this works. I am no genious at the computer.

If you take off everything before the first , and everything after the second it works well. On photobucket, if you copy and the link from the "IMG code" box under your picture, and then paste that here everything works quick and easy.

And by the way, absolutely awesome quad! I could never buy one outright, so I decided to build one myself. Would you mind if I sent you a PM sometime?

• Like 1

Super ! Thanks 358 !

So does that give you access to the whole album that I created on photobucket, or just the one picture? I would like to post a few more pics.

PM me whenever your want. I'd be happy to chat.

I dreamed of building this bike for over 12 years before I could scratch together the funds and time to build it.

I started with a used bone stone stock cherry 2005 and developed it into what you see here. It took about a 10 months from the time I got the roller from Laegers untill it was totally complete. Loren and especially Leonard Duncan were extremely helpful in making this thing happen. It took a huge amount of massaging to make everything come together. A lot of stuff had to be hand crafted or tweaked to work properly, very little was quick bolt on.

The results were worth it though.