Roostin Room

05.Banshee.SE

Yeah, I think everyone is getting a little antsy for winter to be over so they all can go out and rip! I've been a little grumpy here lately waiting for my friggen parts to come in the mail so I can get my goddamn bike back together, fuck, the mail just came and still no parts, I am just gonna have to kill someone, fuck!

I was thinking...some here are so fuking agitated, it's like they've got sand in their vagina.

I mean, they might as well do something constructive and make a pearl for me.

Then I can post it on (Fe)eBay!!

Nustwingers....that is some funny shite!! Illiteracie at it's finest..... :whistling:

Edited by jayzx750

Hey its the roosting room. So i would like to officially say welcome and fuck off :flamewar: JK..

I know for me, all my shit is either broken, or dissasembled. Work sucks, cant ride, wifes bitchin, may as well come on here and cry until I get to do something constructive. LOL

I know for me, all my shit is either broken, or dissasembled. Work sucks, cant ride, wifes bitchin, may as well come on here and cry until I get to do something constructive. LOL

Like I said, take some Midol and change your tampon (to anyone using this excuse.)

Some of us aren't in these positions, and don't want to hear your shit!!!!

I like to come on the HQ because I only have to deal with Banshees, not work, gfs/wifes, any of that bullshit!!!!!! Stop ruining it for me!!!!! Lol.

holly shit this is great.roflmfao i love it. haha i needed a good laugh. now wheres the damn good weather at?? :evil:

Seriously, this is Florida for fucks sake.

I was on the beach last week, and scraping frost shit off my winshield this morning.

And I"ll probably be back at the beach next week........lol.

Oh yeah, checked it...72 today, back to 80 by Monday. :biggrin:

Depends on which party he's going to!!!!

How do you like the bare metal pipes? Mine are bare metal right now, cause I sanded them down and was repainting them black.

Do you just WD40 them when you're done riding?