Steelers goin' ALL the way !

2 STROKIN'

Super Bowl  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:clap::banana: Yea great games today.

I tole ya not to count out coach Whisenhunt. I think Andy Reid is one of the worst coaches coaching, and when both teams are evenly matched, then it comes down to coaching and Whisenhunt is better than Reid.

Steelers were stellar. What more can I say. They look a lot better than AZ does. Everyone had a good game, a shame about Hines Ward, he's got time to rest up that knee. The Steelers defense is so fun to watch, they're nearly perfect. Best statistical defense in the league in 17 season.

Super bowl pick. Easy. Steeler win by 10

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game...I just don't see the cards running over the steelers D like they did philly.

And I don't see Ben making the mistakes McChunky Soup Whiner did. Some of his passes were flat out awful....

I really hope the steelers get their ass handed to them. LOL sorry but as hard as it is to admit i am a Seahawks fan.

who was that Arizona WR catching all those balls in the Philly game ? Wait till he meets Mr. Polamalu on of those catches deep in the middle of the defense.

For you guys who haven't seen many of this years steelers team, wait till you see this defense that pittsburg has. Its nearly perfect. There is no way that Arizona is going to get many yards running, they will be passing a lot. I'll guarantee there will be some very very hard hits put on Arizona wide receivers. This defense is vicious. James Harrison is great. He won best defensive player of the year. Lamar woodley is the outside linbacker on the other side of the field of Harrison. Woodley is a second year LB from Michigan and he's going to be a big name in the NFL. Polamalu is the best safety in the league and Harrison is the best linebacker in the league. Pitts problem is the offense. But the offense has finally got every one healed and they have been playing better. AZ fans tell us about the AZ team. I only seen them play in two games this year, both were the playoff games.