banshee or rolling chassi, you pick

i have run across some hard times and i hate to say it but i must sell my banshee. I bought it in the fall, and i literally rode it for a half hour and the crank barrings went. It has so many extras i can only list a few, holeshot HD tires with black holeshot baja rims (used for that half hour, brand new) , 2 into 1 carb conversion, extended rear axle, racing frame, pro taper handle bars, laegers a arms, heat cut front tires.... the list goes on. Now the bike is in the shop, and because of my financial situation i dont know if i have enough to have it completed. I have the mechanic putting in Hot Rod cranks, Weisco pistons and rings, new seals and barrings... the works. My offer is $4500 for a completed banshee with a completely rebuilt motor, and that offer still stands, but Im in such a bind that if someone can make me an offer for a blown shee (basically a rolling chassi) ill take that to. thanks guys

PM NYUK on here. He's a great guy, he is from Jersey and might be able to help you out.

He buys and sells alot of banshee's.

Now if the bike is at the shop having all this work done, how are you going to sell the bike as a roller, If they started the work already they are gonna expect to get paid for the work,rightfully so.

Joseph

im really good friends with the mechanic. for what i paid him now he said hell let me roll it out before the engine is completely apart. as of now just the heads are off. if i cant sell it as a rolling chassi ill pay the bill and just sell after the work.