Posting Pics

BUILDER

Ok i am not the most computer savy guy so can one of you tell me why i am having trouble posting pics in my response to a post. I tried to put a pic of my daul pet cock i made in one today but it will not let me. Thanks for your help. :shrug:

Are you trying to add the picture into the post from your computers documents? Or are you uploading them to Photobucket (or something like) and pasting that IMG link?

Are you trying to add the picture into the post from your computers documents? Or are you uploading them to Photobucket (or something like) and pasting that IMG link?

I have been trying to upload them from my computer.

Use a image hosting site like photobucket. Load your pictures on there and just copy and paste the IMG link to the forum just make sure there is a space before and after any IMG link you post of the pic won't show up.

Ok thanks i will try that.

Use a image hosting site like photobucket. Load your pictures on there and just copy and paste the IMG link to the forum just make sure there is a space before and after any IMG link you post of the pic won't show up.

Thanks guys i appreciate the help now i can do it.