Water impeller?

I know that it's recomended to replace the stock impeller, I have a choice of either a billet impeller or billet water pump cover.... I have all new seals in and I don't really want to take the impeller out because won't that mess up the seal? and I have the stock impeller in there. The hottest temp. I'll ever probably ride in is 70F degrees, but the average will be 50-65F in the summer, and about 20-30F in the winter when I play around. I'd like to buy the billet cover but if the stock impeller is really that bad then I will go with that... Can I get away with the stock impeller with my mods in my sig.

I believe everyone here will reccomend it but it's also a good insurance add-on. No you will not have to replace your seals if you remove the stock one and install the billet impeller correctly and patiently. If you do change it out i would get a new gasket is all. But it's really up to you the stock one will work but you will never know when it starts to break and malfunction. I hope you know that you have to remove your clutch cover to install it right?

I believe everyone here will reccomend it but it's also a good insurance add-on. No you will not have to replace your seals if you remove the stock one and install the billet impeller correctly and patiently. If you do change it out i would get a new gasket is all. But it's really up to you the stock one will work but you will never know when it starts to break and malfunction. I hope you know that you have to remove your clutch cover to install it right?

Yeah I know that haha... I just put it back on right before I made this post, with all new gaskets and seals and I kind of knew the answer so it was a dumb question I was just trying to get away with being lazy... Which does not work when building motors

Yeah I know that haha... I just put it back on right before I made this post, with all new gaskets and seals and I kind of knew the answer so it was a dumb question I was just trying to get away with being lazy... Which does not work when building motors

engine hasn't run yet, so gaskets will be ok to reuse