F/S Banshee

r71

I don't know what year it is or how many hours it has. It was running before but it's been sitting outside and does not run right now. I just don't have time to mess with it. $1500 + shipping and it's yours.

100_2770.jpg

100_2771.jpg

100_2772.jpg

100_2773.jpg

I'm in Atlanta, GA 30324. If you ship it, the shipping will probably kill you. Call me if interested. 404 421 7358. Sung.

Welcome to the hq!! First post and trying to sell a whole banshee :confused: . Do you know anything about the bike? Is it completly stock? I just picked up an '02 with a rod bearing out for 1100.

Edit: can you get the vin #'s off the frame and the motor? Do you have the title? And the rest of the plastic?

Edited by 98_shee

I'm not a 4 wheeler guy. I've never been on one and don't plan to. A customer left it and never came back for it. That was about 3-4 years ago. Last time it ran was about a year ago. I have way too many projects. I thought it was a good deal, but after reading the post, I found couple of local mechanics that are willing to work on it. I'm told it just needs a new stator and cards need to be cleaned. I'm gonna get her running first and then sell her at a market price. Thanks for all the advice.

Where's the VIN on these things? How do I know what year it is?

see the last pic of the motor you posted, under the carb on the cases is one, the frame has one on it near the motor on the main tube for the frame.. you should see them both without having to look too hard..