can't view

well that took for ever...there are some that it didn't do any thing to & there isn't anything to click on to take care of them any ideas?

Try right clicking on each thing found, and a little window should open up, giving you the option to delete, rename, etc. If you can delete them do so, otherwise rename.

Try right clicking on each thing found, and a little window should open up, giving you the option to delete, rename, etc. If you can delete them do so, otherwise rename.

tried that it didn't do anything when it was done it said choose all & i did then repair or delete & I did but it didn't do any thing after that...It did promp me to delete some as it was scanning & those were marked as deleted so I idk

tried that it didn't do anything when it was done it said choose all & i did then repair or delete & I did but it didn't do any thing after that...It did promp me to delete some as it was scanning & those were marked as deleted so I idk

If you did as you said above, then the bad crap is gone. If you have a good registry cleaner, now would be the time to run it. Keep that Dr. Web on your computer, because it's free, and very handy, even though it takes a while to scan, it's very through.

If you did as you said above, then the bad crap is gone. If you have a good registry cleaner, now would be the time to run it. Keep that Dr. Web on your computer, because it's free, and very handy, even though it takes a while to scan, it's very through.

10-4 thanks for all the help :notworthy: :notworthy: