Blue Tooth Chat for PS3

I think i got mine connected up right but when i go to chat with my buddies it's either i hear them and they can't hear me or vice versus. We haven't figured it out yet. It's the Playstation model bluetooth model is there something that you have to make sure is right on the settings or what?

I think i got mine connected up right but when i go to chat with my buddies it's either i hear them and they can't hear me or vice versus. We haven't figured it out yet. It's the Playstation model bluetooth model is there something that you have to make sure is right on the settings or what?

i dont know.. I have a reg blue tooth and it works fine... lemme turn my shit on and go and look at it...be back

I got mine to work online i guess you just can't send a chat request to a friend and talk on bluetooth is all. I still haven't figured out how to send a invite if the person is playing the same game for example call of duty 5 how do you and a friend get in the same game?

I got mine to work online i guess you just can't send a chat request to a friend and talk on bluetooth is all. I still haven't figured out how to send a invite if the person is playing the same game for example call of duty 5 how do you and a friend get in the same game?

Hmm, you might have to leave the game you are playing and then go to the invite screen or whatever. I know on Socom if you are on a server, in a certain game. You have to leave the game, invite them and then hope to get back into the same game. Kinda stupid that way but they are working on ways to change that right now I think/I hope.

i played a little of world at war its ok... I like cod4 the best.. I like updated guns I know all the boards and im pretty sick @ cod4... world at war.. I think the maps are way to big,to many campers and the guns are of course old style but not my type... I like the airstrike part and u can calll in the dogs... Thats kewl but would I spend 50 on the game...no...buy it used for 35...yes lol... if you need anything or help or wanna play hit me up... Crabalert911

Hmm, you might have to leave the game you are playing and then go to the invite screen or whatever. I know on Socom if you are on a server, in a certain game. You have to leave the game, invite them and then hope to get back into the same game. Kinda stupid that way but they are working on ways to change that right now I think/I hope.

Ok i think i know what your saying now. I guess i just need to play with it a little more i mean i've only had it since Christmas so i'll get used to it.

i played a little of world at war its ok... I like cod4 the best.. I like updated guns I know all the boards and im pretty sick @ cod4... world at war.. I think the maps are way to big,to many campers and the guns are of course old style but not my type... I like the airstrike part and u can calll in the dogs... Thats kewl but would I spend 50 on the game...no...buy it used for 35...yes lol... if you need anything or help or wanna play hit me up... Crabalert911

My roommate says the same thing about COD4 how he likes the updated guns. I've been playing COD5 and been getting slaughtered i'll roam around for 2 minutes at times and not see one person..lol I just really started playing to so i suck at it but o well.