Right engine cover holes, What are they for?

I have an 87 Banshee that Im putting together after obtaining it as a "Box of parts". My question is, On the Right engine/clutch cover there are two holes that I dont know what to do with. 1 is down low underneath a plastic cover with two screw holes on either side and 1 is kinda right above the plastic cover going downward into this cavity area that is covered by a plastic cover Im guessing this is some sort of crankcase vent . Should I just block off the hole under the plastic cover and fill the upper hole with silicone to keep water and dirt out or is that a bad idea?

Thanks, Stuart

PIC maybe..That lower hole if I can remember right is for a vent tube..DONT PUT ANY SILICONE OR BLOCK OFF ANY OF THEM!! The one that goes into the cavity is where coolant goes into a hose that goes into the head or block, cant remember where it goes on there exactly..Someone help me explain this........

XXXAdrenalineSports PMed me. He is talking about the vent nipple that is under the plastic cover on the clutch cover. I'll paste my reply so anybody else who was wondering knows where it goes and what it does.

"On the clutch cover underneath that plastic cover there should be a nipple that a hose slips over. The Clymer manual says it's a cooling system vent but looking at both sides of the clutch cover, it just vents from the other side which would make it a case vent for the clutch area. A breather hose hooks up to that and runs through the hole that is on the top part of that area on the clutch cover underneath the plastic cover. The end of this hose then hooks up to a "T" fitting. One side of the "T" hooks up to the hose that goes to the TOP of the coolant overflow bottle, the other side of the "T" hooks up to a vent hose which on my bike ran up to the front next to radiator and just hangs down not connected to anything. Like I said before it is a vent, the one end is not supposed to be connected to anything and allows the case to breathe and air to take the place of coolant in the overflow bottle so you don't get a positive or negative pressure buildup. If you don't have the "T" fitting, just run two hoses to the front individually, one vent hose from the top of the coolant overflow bottle to the front and one vent hose from the clutch cover to the front."