Larger than a 35 PWK

Troubledsol

I was just curious after doing some searching if anyone is running larger than a 35PWK for a single carb

I just got a deal on a bored 39mm PWK and was going to use that and put my 35 PWK on the wifes Blaster after I port it (Port Logic Templates before anyone asks)

Also what is the throttle cable I should use for the Blaster with a PWK

Thanks

im not a fan of single carb setups but im sure the 39 will be fine. as far as throttle cables go, not really sure. im not familiar with the stock cable on blasters. you could quite possibly use a throttle cable off a dirt bike like the cr250 as most of them use keihin carbs. just not sure if the throttle end would match up since the bikes are twist throttle and blaster is thumb.

Snop how do they run

I love my 35 PWK it was on the shee when I got it though a few guys here talked me into trying stockers again so I bought a cable and a jet kit and all the other stuff I needed

I didnt like it at all we tinkered with it for a while and never could get it right and at its best time it was a pig down low

I am looking to put this 39 PWK on and do the Port Logic stage 3 and see how she runs

If anyone knows for sure what cable to use that would be great

Thanks all

I ride mostly tight woods thats why I am liking the single though over the summer I may try and dig up some duals and try them again

Thanks for the input

1. With the size of carb you chose it will probably make less low end power compared to 28mm duals with your mods.

2. Even if you ran a smaller carb like a pwk 35mm setup for the single, you probably wont notice a difference in low end power over a good set of 28mm carbs.