wanted-28mm flatside carbs, aftermarket axle, black plastic

Banshee-Predator_Owner

i have a +4 axle that was in one of the parts bike i bought this summer. I have no clue what brand. its painted or pc black. Straight and splines look good but its missing the 2 smaller spacers, bigger ones are there. Has carrier w/ it and i beleive blaster?? wheel hubs. Id let it go pretty cheap if interested

Ill get some pics asap

i have a +4 axle that was in one of the parts bike i bought this summer. I have no clue what brand. its painted or pc black. Straight and splines look good but its missing the 2 smaller spacers, bigger ones are there. Has carrier w/ it and i beleive blaster?? wheel hubs. Id let it go pretty cheap if interested

Ill get some pics asap

k, get me some pics and will talk about a price, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Looking for some 28mm flatside carbs, or some of those ovalsides, aftermarket axle-any kind, and some black plastic with the back ones ether not cut or "lightly" cut, fronts dont matter, throw me some prices, thanks

i have a set of 28mm mikuni flat slides in good shape, i will sell them for $140 shipped in the u.s. if u want to check my background on ebay it is currier1855. thx kevin