lets see those tuners!

donkeypuncher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say so. i use to be a big honda fan. 500hp turbo hondas and shit. If you got clear tails on it. your a ricer. Not to offend anyone in here but if you put any sort of clear tailight on anything- it just looks hidious. Especially on gm suv truck etc. If you think it looks good your def wrong.

If you want some real tailights spend some money... www.gorecon.com

michigan soler, those are ricers if you ask me.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

my f150 came stock with clear corners, must be rice eh. I do get my moods when I don't like it though.

On a serious note, a person should do what they want on their ride. Trying to please others is an endless battle.

Edited by RagunCajun

my f150 came stock with clear corners, must be rice eh. I do get my moods when I don't like it though.

On a serious note, a person should do what they want on their ride. Trying to please others is an endless battle.

Amen. I agree i think that a lot of the young kids with tight budgets just putting random crap on their cars ruins it for those that actually like certain mods that are considered Rice. When i see a "Riced Out" cars i tend to look at the driver as well, usually gives you a pretty good idea of why the car looks like it does.

my 03 Bora/Jetta GLS

Never dyno'd but estimated HP/Torque is 165/400lbs and still gets over 50mpg

217,000 miles and counting

bora_side.jpg

dont gls' come stock with like 180ish hp and 175ish lbs (less if its the 2.0 N/A)? how did you come up with a mod to add 325 ft lbs of torque and lose 15hp? :blink: lol

and arent those 1.8T's only supposed to get like 25-30mpg?

dont gls' come stock with like 180ish hp and 175ish lbs (less if its the 2.0 N/A)? how did you come up with a mod to add 325 ft lbs of torque and lose 15hp? :blink: lol

and arent those 1.8T's only supposed to get like 25-30mpg?

It's not N/A its boosted.

Stock boost is 13lbs maybe a bit less, I'm running mine around 22-23lbs

Also seems to run the best with the compression up around 19.5:1

Quite a laundry list if mods and add ons.

Its been a great commuter car, probably the best automobile I have ever bought.

Id say so. i use to be a big honda fan. 500hp turbo hondas and shit. If you got clear tails on it. your a ricer. Not to offend anyone in here but if you put any sort of clear tailight on anything- it just looks hidious. Especially on gm suv truck etc. If you think it looks good your def wrong.

If you want some real tailights spend some money... www.gorecon.com

Does it make me a ricer because my Evo tails come clear from factory? :rolleyes: