BansheeHQ Clothing

I was 100% joking. But yeah you should have Lees approval to use the logo. I'm sure he has the rights to it.

I know you're a good guy and have the best of intentions... but bad things can happen when you use other peoples logos.

For the record, I'm all for the clothing and love the idea. :biggrin:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to get offensive but whats the big "whoha" about making some god damn t-shirts and hoodies?! I've got a couple negative messages and don't appreciate them. I was going to wait till Monday anyways to put the order in. And he has rights to www.BansheeHQ.com but I'm sure not just the word BansheeHQ. And nothing bad can happen from this other than getting new members and meeting new riders. People need to treat this like t-shirt and not a Lambo.

I'm not going to get offensive but whats the big "whoha" about making some god damn t-shirts and hoodies?! I've got a couple negative messages and don't appreciate them. I was going to wait till Monday anyways to put the order in. And he has rights to www.BansheeHQ.com but I'm sure not just the word BansheeHQ. And nothing bad can happen from this other than getting new members and meeting new riders. People need to treat this like t-shirt and not a Lambo.

I agree. I dont see any copyright information on this site at all. Not to mention BansheeHQ doesnt even have a logo. Its just words. As long as people arent making a profit off the name I dont see an issue.

I agree. I dont see any copyright information on this site at all. Not to mention BansheeHQ doesnt even have a logo. Its just words. As long as people arent making a profit off the name I dont see an issue.

I can understand if it was WWW.Bansheehq.COM on the shirts but its not, it BansheeHQ and I did that for this very reason.

Woah woah woah woah stop the machines, cancel the orders...

Did Loco approve of this?

youre an idiot..

anyway..

i have not heard from lee, but i dont see why this would be a problem. i say go for it. ill take the heat if anything comes of it. cool?

can we maybe get some different shirt designs? actually see the different fonts?

i remeber someone making shirts or stickers that said.. "bansheehq, downright dirty" or something like that.

sounds like we have some people wanting different things so maybe have some guys post something they think is cool??

I wasn't trying to be offensive i was just trying to help you do things by the book, like i said i think it's a great idea but was just wanting you to be clear about the whole thing and not piss anybody off was it.

Cant wait to see them. Anyone seen this BansheeHQ store link?

http://www.cafepress.com/bansheehq?nocache=yes

The shirts I wanta have made have no "www" or ".com" on them.

I try to be a nice guy and everything and have fun with this, but now it all political and its becoming gay as fuck

The shirts I wanta have made have no "www" or ".com" on them.

I try to be a nice guy and everything and have fun with this, but now it all political and its becoming gay as fuck

dogg, did you read my post or just all the BS after it? come on now..

and these guys are tryin to look out for you. they dont want anything to come of it. pretty simple. they arent tryin to get in your ass. well, maybe they are.. is MJ around?

My bad Loco didn't see it bro. It's a go then.... There getting made.

The thing I made on paint doesn't have to be "it" but it can only be one design and one color or well be paying a lot more money. I like what I made up its simple. but what was other people thinking? Let come up with something everyone agrees on and go for it. We have till monday. poll?

They are twice as exspensive... :yelrotflmao:

In all seriousness I doubt that Lee would have a problem with this other than the fact he does have his own product.. Even at that I don't think you would be breaking any laws.. I think it just kinda boils down to being respectful and asking but thats TOTALY just my opinion and nothing more.. Iam looking to buy a hoodie or two possibly so Iam not trying to knock your idea man.. I am not sure what kinda offensive PM's you have been getting but I think most the people that said you should ask are lookin out for you.. I think I even remember Chase asking before he started selling BansheeHQ stickers..

Is it me or does everyone seem so damn testy lately..?

RIPPEN