Powdercoating

YoungGun'98

alright thanks man. im new to powdercoating. hey pc'ing pipes does last awhile right?

As ban99 said you may want to contact nitrotate(he did my pc work and did a great job) as he knows his stuff.. I think what your after though is refered to as "jet hot" I think its called.. Made for headers and stuff that has to deal with high heat aplications..

RIPPEN

Hey thanks for the complements guys.

Yeah high temp PC will hold up really well. Jet-hot and ceramic are the best overall but more expensive.

You'll see the blue on my pipes and I did that as an experiment to see how the regular PC holds up to the heat. I used black high temp from the exhaust ports up to the where the pipe gets fat because it's a lot hotter down there.

The high temp has held up perfectly through a pretty heavy riding season this pas summer in a lot of really hot days. The blue has held up really well too, the only problem is it gets a little tacky and hold onto dirt but I've cleaned and buffed it back out so it looks good again.

Anyway, I can do your stuff for you if you want to ship it to me or if you want to get it done locally here is a round estimate of the prices you should expect;

Pipe: $30-50 each

Silencer: $25-30 each

Extension pipe: $15-25 each

Hubs: $15-20 each

So yeah with possible discounts for doing everything at once you would be anywhere from $170-210 or so.

Tate