New Camaro around the corner

98_banshee_newbie

It comes with a Italian Horn gold necklace, Reebock gym shoes with straps on the ankles and a bottle of Drakkar Noir with limited edition Italian flag seat belt pads. Called the Guido package.

Dont get it. :down:

I'd love to buy one but i'm sure they will be starting at $35000-$40000. I'll have to keep driving my old faithful. 71 Z.

I got the midway chevrolet in phoenix brochure in the mail, with specs, pricing etc. The starting price is $22,995. The fully laoded SS2 (w/RS package) package was 37k I believe. Im very excited and will be getting one in the near future :biggrin: . Been researching for over 3 years on this car, can't believe its almost time for them to come out, you can put your orders in now for the coupes too!

I'd love to buy one but i'm sure they will be starting at $35000-$40000. I'll have to keep driving my old faithful. 71 Z.

We think alike on this, tempting yes, but I'll keep my old '67 SS.

This ones mine. Bought it when i was 19. Paid $5200 cash. Preety much the way it looks now. I replaced the whole drive train over the years but over all a solid car.

100_0552.jpg

sorry for the crappy photo. only one I have in photo bucket.

My bud had one similiar to that..His wa a 70 and a 1/2. Had the split bumper, they changed production halfway through the year from I think full bumper to split..He completely redid it and put a 383 in it..His was sunburst with white stripes down the middle with 17 inch Torq Thrusts....SOB was a mean mutha...

i would absolutely love to have one. you could start placing orders around mid october if i remember correctly. anyway, it's just not in the budget for the spring. i've been following the concept car for a few years also. but i've bought an '08 grizzly in october '07, that's now paid for and i bought an '08 yzf-R1 in june and still owe on it. so my toy money went for other things than the camaro. i'll be drooling every time i see one on the street, but then again, i can't complain cuz i have other toys instead.

Any muscle car thats pre-emissions is a good car. MarineNYC, what is wrong with you? The guido package was only avalible with the IROC package! :whistling:

AHH! The classic " Italian Retard Out Cruising " model.

At least some respect the humor in my statement. The new one comes with a horn that plays the Sopranos theme song. When the old one played the Godfathers. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the cars that got the most of my attention at sema was this concept of the new model...

Top of the line :biggrin:

Hopefully they'll be reality soon

post-26818-1229980470.jpg

• 3 weeks later...