2005 z400 suzuki

runs good lots of power has suzuki performance yoshamera exhaust uni filter and jetted it is also sprocketed it also has a duroblue axle that is a 2inch wider or 4 inch wider it also has 2 inch front wheel spacers it also has a full set of pro armor skid plates it also has custom warnig labels,handlebars clutch lever set up and it comes with a set of Maxxis Razr2 tires on itp double lip rims and a set of stock rims and tires of stock parts and extras the price is 2800 obo or possible trade for 4th gen trans am parts ask for more pics

post-29462-1228589592.jpg

its a lot better trail quad then my banshee ever was

my best friend has a z400 and when i didnt have a quad for a year or two i uesd to borrow his to go ridding i love those soo much its so skinny in between ur legs up near the gas tank easy to throw around and its deffinatly a ballzy 400 especially with cams its gets that powerband thing like a banshee has i love my shee but if i didnt get it i would have gotten a yfz or a z400 plus electric start and reverse are deff always alot easier on you

my best friend has a z400 and when i didnt have a quad for a year or two i uesd to borrow his to go ridding i love those soo much its so skinny in between ur legs up near the gas tank easy to throw around and its deffinatly a ballzy 400 especially with cams its gets that powerband thing like a banshee has i love my shee but if i didnt get it i would have gotten a yfz or a z400 plus electric start and reverse are deff always alot easier on you

"especially with cams its gets that powerband thing like a banshee has"

:yelrotflmao: :banana: :yelrotflmao:

GOTCHA!!!!!

bump

runs good lots of power has suzuki performance yoshamera exhaust uni filter and jetted it is also sprocketed it also has a duroblue axle that is a 2inch wider or 4 inch wider it also has 2 inch front wheel spacers it also has a full set of pro armor skid plates it also has custom warnig labels,handlebars clutch lever set up and it comes with a set of Maxxis Razr2 tires on itp double lip rims and a set of stock rims and tires of stock parts and extras the price is 2800 obo or possible trade for 4th gen trans am parts ask for more pics