WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waynoka was great awsome weather.I enjoyed meeting all the BHQ guys.Already planning our next trip looks to be Memorial Day weekend.

Jeff and crew :thumbsup:

Jeff,

Thanks again for the dogs and beer. It was really a good trip! Good weather, good company, and no breakdowns. Well, my son's exhaust flange broke but we welded it back together ok.

Can't wait to see everyone again at Snakehunt!

Shannon

This is one of the best times I have ever had as LS. Okbass wanna thank you for the dogs and having everyone at your place for a meet. Next time we will meet at my campsite and we will furnish the dogs and beer. I had a great time meeting everyone.

Mags is going to make me a sign for my canopy that will let everyone know were we are at. Who knows we might work on your bike if you are good......lol

Sounds Good We made the week with just having to replace a e-clip on the right needle no other break downs so we are very happy with the way it runs.My son enjoyed seeing all of your nice bikes you brought cant wait untill the next ride.

Jeff

Man, that was one great trip!, had an absolute blast, thanks to all the hq guys who talked me into letting you guys fix my bike when i had lost hope, zach for scooping up all the spots for us to camp and playing doctor, jim and bob for thanks for the work you guys did too and letting me kinda take your pancake bearing. its that thought that counts atleast right? lol,

jeff, thanks for lunch of saturday man, dogs were good, and the beer was damn cold.

spurdy, i didnt relize that was you in the hjr shirt.

zach, jim, bob, shannon, PM me your addresses, and ill mail these stickers out this week to you.

Had a good time too, ended up being busy working on bikes alot and changin some things around. Didn't do too much racing because my setup sucked ass so we pretty much duned all day. Did race my buddies 450R Saturday and kicked some tail on it. Saw okbasspro gettin towed back a few times but would always see him headin back out soon after lol.

This is one of the best times I have ever had as LS. Okbass wanna thank you for the dogs and having everyone at your place for a meet. Next time we will meet at my campsite and we will furnish the dogs and beer. I had a great time meeting everyone.

Mags is going to make me a sign for my canopy that will let everyone know were we are at. Who knows we might work on your bike if you are good......lol

Hey Tim It's Mike250 from e2s...Let me know next time you go riding. I had a great time at LS thanks for fixing my clutch

BobJamieChrisMeTim.jpg

meandchrisLS09.jpg

Hey Tim It's Mike250 from e2s...Let me know next time you go riding. I had a great time at LS thanks for fixing my clutch

BobJamieChrisMeTim.jpg

meandchrisLS09.jpg

Im not sure if I am going up snake weekend or not. I will know the closer it gets. I am working on planning a trip in mid May. I will keep you informed.

Timmy, my friend, you better make some time!!! We are going to have a fun crew at snake hunt!! I definately think you should join!! Plus, the bike should be running and I might need some help running the shop!! LOL

you find a spot yet zach?

im debating if i can afford to go or not...the chain i baught from fast stretched so bad i need a new one, and its only been 4 months on it. gotta get new rear gear too because of that crap . before i do anymore riding.

Timmy, my friend, you better make some time!!! We are going to have a fun crew at snake hunt!! I definately think you should join!! Plus, the bike should be running and I might need some help running the shop!! LOL

If I come up you will have to put me up. This late in the game I will never get a spot. If I come up I will be there around 1pm on Friday. No shit it takes two people to fix bikes......lol

Mags I buy a combo set from RockyMountain. Not a bad price and have not had any problems.

[heyyyyyyyy i rember racing that orange banshee with the weirdo pipes on it.. i was on the red banshee with fmf's with a fo sale sign on it. had fun saturday went for a day trip weather was great...

you find a spot yet zach?

im debating if i can afford to go or not...the chain i baught from fast stretched so bad i need a new one, and its only been 4 months on it. gotta get new rear gear too because of that crap . before i do anymore riding.

Magz, which chain did you buy as i have been running the non o ring (we sell) on my 10mm alky cub and never had an issue. The X ring chain is even stronger yet. Have had the carriers move around and cause the chains to get loose and seem like they are stretching but it wasnt the chain. Wondering if you have other issues...? Pm me and let me know.