WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

yeah i am so ready for spring break weekend. it lookin like my crew is guna be 1 shee,250r, and 2 4x4's, if you guys see my truck stop and BS, i got a big ass yamaha decal and 2 HQ decals on my charcoal 07 f150 with 22"s.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be four of us from the Dallas Fort Worth area coming up the night of the 19th. We will be at the south campground close to the restooms.......hopefully. Dont have a toyhauler but have a 4 wheel drive Dodge with a ranchhand bumper on the front. 2 or 3 shees, 1 blaster and a lt250.

Any plans for an organized ride or meet, so we can put some faces with advice and usernames? This sight makes me feel like a nerd, we need to pound some beers together to make sure that isnt the case!! LOL Maybe something on Sat the 21st? I'm just a newbie wantin to meet some peeps!!

Z

Any plans for an organized ride or meet, so we can put some faces with advice and usernames? This sight makes me feel like a nerd, we need to pound some beers together to make sure that isnt the case!! LOL Maybe something on Sat the 21st? I'm just a newbie wantin to meet some peeps!!

Z

I say we all meet up and the main drag area by the trees around noon sometime on the 21st.do a big daytime ride,then organize a night ride or somethin.

I say we all meet up and the main drag area by the trees around noon sometime on the 21st.do a big daytime ride,then organize a night ride or somethin.

I am good with that. Tired of being down and never meeting anyone. We need Magz to hook us up with the decals again! We need a "for sure" way to identify HQ members.

SP

i saw some guys last time i rode with...get about a 2 foot peice of duct tape and fold it in half around your flag so its about a foot long, that was the easiest way to find anyone from the hq!, it was a great idea, they even wrote with a sharpie bansheehq on the tape. couldnt read it but you could notice it from a long ways away. just put in 2-3 inchs down from the whip.

I think they've ex-nayed having anything on the whip besides the flag. Not sure though.

they say they have but iv never seen them enforce it, i see alot of people riding with stuff on their whips.

and at the very minimum they'll say take it off in which you can rip it and throw it at them while giving them the bird riding away...