banshee stroker kit?

hey guys i was looking at plus 4 stroker cranks.... just wanted to know do it make a huge diffrence when you put one on a banshee? im just tryin to get every thing i need for the up coming season so im set lol :biggrin:

yes when i put mine in it gave me more power thoughout the intire powerband i have a +4 hotrod great product i would just go 4 if you go more ull have to do more mods get them on ebay for about 350 dont be cheap buy a new one so you dont run into problems

.Motor specs,370 dune port with boost ports with welded lower transfers,case match&apoxide,65mm bore,new wisceo pistons with opened windows,new seal kit,hotrods welded crank,cool head with 17cc domes,round shift star,boysen reeds,intake spacers,toomey needles,lightin fly wheel,advance timeing,k&n filters,cut t3s tips repacked,wisceo clutches barnet springs,... what else do you think i would need? for mods... and a guy is trying to charge me 1800 bucks to get the 4mil crank and put it in for me that expensive? he said the crank was around 700 bucks... thx guys

.and a guy is trying to charge me 1800 bucks to get the 4mil crank and put it in for me that expensive? he said the crank was around 700 bucks... thx guys

He is trying to make some serious money off of you. Jeff at FAST sells a hot rods 4 mill long rod crank for 435.

You really should start out with a new set of jugs. Once you port for the stock stroke crank you cant port them for the 4 mill crank. If you chose to run it with the cylinders you have I would run a cut stock head or a cool head with cut stroker domes.

josh

you can run your stock carbs for now. PWK33's woudl be a nice upgrade.

carbs run 165 a pice or so from fast.

billit intake with built in crossover tube will run you 125 or so.

custome cut domes for the stroker would be 70 bucks from noss machine

you will need a set of wiseco 795 series pistons for the long rod stroker crank.