Helmet search

fastashell

They both look great, the Thor is stealthy and the other looks really nice with the graphics, I havn't heard anything about the other brand, but Thor makes great products as far as I know no ones had any complaints about them. I think you would be really happy with either... flip a coin :biggrin:

Get the 2nd one unless you can get the deal of the century on the Arai. Safety wise it is going to be really hard to beat the Arai. With that said everything comes with a price. As long as there is a DOT and SNELL rating, it's safe enough for me. From past experiences 99% of all helmets do their job. They are suppposed to be replaced after every bump, no matter how minimal. That mean when that BIG $$ ARAI falls off the handlebars, it should be replaced. Do I do this...HELL NO. The Arai helmet is like Axis shocks on a shee and the Thor is like stock shocks on a shee. Last factor here is be the time you buy that Arai, you can buy 2 or 3 of any other brand helmet. Arai is big for street bike riders.