Paint Frame w/ Roll-on Bedliner

2001Shee

I do it to all my dune frames. I'm a fan of black, and its the only thing that holds up to the dunes I ride. I can trash PC in a weekend. Its easy and lasts for a hell of a lot longer than PC. Best part is if I do trash it, I just bust out the spray and re-coat it.

I sell a spray that would work better than bedliner.

It's still a heavy duty black rubberized coating (actually have it in white and clear as well), but it isn't rough textured like the truck bedliner.

Comes out of the can thin.

I think I'm gonna use the black on my duner frame this winter. That or paint the frame and go over it with the clear.

I sell a spray that would work better than bedliner.

It's still a heavy duty black rubberized coating (actually have it in white and clear as well), but it isn't rough textured like the truck bedliner.

Comes out of the can thin.

I think I'm gonna use the black on my duner frame this winter. That or paint the frame and go over it with the clear.

Copycat. :down: hahahah

thanks for the input guys. i would love to pc it bansheerider87 but im in college and already spending too much on this thing.. how much do you sell your spray cans for gregrob? my buddy and i were thinking the one 100 kit from herculiner would be plenty to do the shee and yfz, 50 bucks a piece, cant hardly beat that if it works for bigred350ex.. forgot to mention anyone have it on their wheels?

bed liner would be cool but the first wet sand/dirt would make it loose the shine and it doesnt always get clean. I vote pc but if your on a budget just sand down the frame and get high heat spray. like 10 cans @ 2.90 a can=30+ bucks and just do coat after coat till it looks good. That would give it a decent look for cheap, but if your frame is already dissassembled you might as well save to get pc. Itll hold up longer in the end.-Dan

Ah man, if you can I would also do PC.. Sure it takes a few extra bucks but you have WAY more options on what you can do and IMO it just looks better overall.. Like mentioned above I have seen allot of the beliner stuff fade out and ends up looking like shit.. Sounds like gregrob maybe a expert on it and Iam simply not, but Iam just saying what my experiences have been..

RIPPEN