Custom Banshee part out

No, Its not stock. Its all 4130 chromoly. I used a few stock tabs for the rear shock and foot pegs and the gusset for the steering hopp but thats it. I have pictures before it was coated if you need to see them .

I will say this frame was instired but the built you posted. It is your design for the front end . I liked it alot

thanks

No...lol...thats not neccesary. And I wondered about the front end....it does lool nice doesnt it! :thumbsup:

Guest utleybanshee
I was going through ebay last night and thought i seen this shee on there. must be seeing if it would sell outright first? Kinda did this backwards if there the same.

not really the topic says he may part out if he gets enough hits for people wanting stuff..

not really the topic says he may part out if he gets enough hits for people wanting stuff..

Hey Guys,

Sorry I havent got back to any of you, Holidays are crazy.....

I have been keeping all of the PM's I get in a folder to contact any of you that want stuff if I decide to part this thing. I would rather not since I just spent 3 months building it. and have prolly 100 hours in all of the fab work in the frame and suspension. I havent got enough people interested to part yet . I still need the motor and chassis gone if I did.

I do have it on Ebay and will take $6500 for it.

I will post if I do decide to part but I am going to give it a little more time to try to sell it together. I am not in as big a hurry to sell now because I bought my new bike and I dont need the money as bad.

Later

SEE MY AUCTION

E-BAY CLICK ME

Edited by dunerman