please help

Theres two big problems right there, you better get new boots and prolly new reeds.

If the reeds have a 1/8 inch gap or smaller, they're fine.

If it's larger, or it's chipped/missing, then replace them.

You could always flip the reeds around if they are not chipped or broken.

yeah, get new intake boots, that's a motor killer right there.

Theres two big problems right there, you better get new boots and prolly new reeds.

I ordered new reeds and intake boots hopelly that well fix it.With the boost bottle,340 jets.intakes ported,toomy 2in1 air filter,coolhead,wisco pistons,b7es spark plugs,what should i mix the oil at. Thanks everybody for helping me you all have been a big help.Soon as I get my parts Iwell let you know how it is.

You've contradicted yourself my man, your 1st sentence says "I don't think it's the jetting", then you say in the 3rd sentence "I think it's running real lean". Running lean has to do with your jetting.

so what are you saying my man

I apologize for upsetting you sir. Wasn't intended.

I didnt join this to be fighting with someone else over stupid shit.I joined because my love for banshees and the help everbodys gave me.If you dont like what Iam saying thats fine but dont send me smart ass remarks

Calm down fellas. No need to scrap over some carb problems. The dude's just trying to help you out. He just pointed out that you contradicted yourself. Maybe it was an accident that you did, but you did. Carb problems can be frustrating. Count to 10, and then tell us exactly what's happening with your bike. Have you done a plug chop?

SparkPlug.gif