36 Lectrons for trade or sale

Tim Potteiger

i got 35mm pwk. was looking into getting lectrons. they are brand new. new long adjusters, new throttle cable in the wrapper.

Man, I really want to downsize more than that. 1mm is hardly a difference. I love my Lectron Carbs, but they are just too big for my now back to stock motor. Best case scenario, I would love some 30mm Lectrons, but I have a feeling very few people have 30mm Lectrons as most go big when they go Lectron, so I am hoping to settle for a set of 28 PWKs or just go back stock as a last resort.

Man, I really want to downsize more than that. 1mm is hardly a difference. I love my Lectron Carbs, but they are just too big for my now back to stock motor. Best case scenario, I would love some 30mm Lectrons, but I have a feeling very few people have 30mm Lectrons as most go big when they go Lectron, so I am hoping to settle for a set of 28 PWKs or just go back stock as a last resort.

Did you get the pictures of my 28pwk's my email said something about it was delayed?