parts and other things

rdz racing trued and welded stock crank-$120.00 shipped, stock crank not welded- $105.00 shipped, wiseco 66.25 piston and rings-$70.00 shipped, 18/10/10 McCeary Speed tires (tube tire) $115.00 shipped no rims, 22/10/10 kenda duner runner $115.00 shipped no rims, maxxis 4 snow tires 22/11/8 $115.00 shipped no rims, last but not least- 10 mil bottomend, crank works crank, max load bearing, moose billet clutch basket, pan cake bearing,1-5 overider tranny, pro design timing plate, no chain breaks in cases...$1200.00

post-24046-1226707074_thumb.jpg

rdz racing trued and welded stock crank-$120.00 shipped, stock crank not welded- $105.00 shipped, wiseco 66.25 piston and rings-$70.00 shipped, 18/10/10 McCeary Speed tires (tube tire) $115.00 shipped no rims, 22/10/10 kenda duner runner $115.00 shipped no rims, maxxis 4 snow tires 22/11/8 $115.00 shipped no rims, last but not least- 10 mil bottomend, crank works crank, max load bearing, moose billet clutch basket, pan cake bearing,1-5 overider tranny, pro design timing plate, no chain breaks in cases...$1200.00

post-24046-1226707264_thumb.jpg

How is the play in the rods on the welded crank(side to side and up and down)? how are the bearings? any more pics? about how many hours are on the crank after being welded?

bought the bike 4 month ago with a complete rebuilt motor from RDZ Racing. the guy who i bought it from said he only had 12 passes on the motor. i know for a fact there is no up and down play. i removed the motor because i went with another setup and it's been sitting in tranny fluid since.....

bought the bike 4 month ago with a complete rebuilt motor from RDZ Racing. the guy who i bought it from said he only had 12 passes on the motor. i know for a fact there is no up and down play. i removed the motor because i went with another setup and it's been sitting in tranny fluid since.....

also stock tank with pringle valve-$90.00 shipped

post-24046-1226718280_thumb.jpg

do not buy from this guy he is a bad seller...look at my link. http://forums.everything2stroke.com/ugly/3...bad-seller.html

as i told you before those rim were not dented when you got the photo's from my or when i shipped them to you... and i left it at that... your the only 1 i've ever had problem with but you cant please everyone...the rim were insured why didn't you file a claim with ups?