2000 Banshee $2500 OBO or Trade 4 CR250

Selling because my son is really getting into dirtbikes and motocross. He is really wanting me to go the dirtbike route and I remember my dad doing the same for me when I was young so I guess it's my turn.

Here is my craigslist ad:

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/mcy/911959371.html

Here are some more pics:

banshee002.jpg

banshee005.jpg

banshee009.jpg

banshee013.jpg

$2500 OBO Cash or Paypal

Will trade for very good condition 250 2 stroke MX bike. Preferably a 1999 or newer CR250.

Located in Otterbein, IN

Thats a bummer your getting rid of your bike but I understand. Doen't mean you can't still ride with us, you and your son, that would be cool. Anybody wondering about this banshee, I can vouch for it. Its one clean machine and a runner too. Good luck with the search Matt, I'm sure you will find a sweet deal. Don't settle for less thats to sweet of a bike to trade down.

PS, If you end up parting it I want 1st dibbs. lol

Thats a bummer your getting rid of your bike but I understand. Doen't mean you can't still ride with us, you and your son, that would be cool. Anybody wondering about this banshee, I can vouch for it. Its one clean machine and a runner too. Good luck with the search Matt, I'm sure you will find a sweet deal. Don't settle for less thats to sweet of a bike to trade down.

PS, If you end up parting it I want 1st dibbs. lol

Thanks for the kind words Lyn.

This wasn't my first Banshee and probably won't be my last. I enjoy building them as much as I do riding them!

Thanks for the kind words Lyn.

This wasn't my first Banshee and probably won't be my last. I enjoy building them as much as I do riding them!

looks good, i paid more for my banshee and it doesnt look as good as this when i first bought it.

I have an 89 kawasaki kx250 with a list of mod/oem replaced parts on it with all original plastics besides tail section. would be willing to do more than trade obviously if interested i have pics/vid's of the green machine. obviously an older bike but it has been well maintained and probably enough invested to get another bike. If interested send me a tell. zacz1000@yahoo.com