COMPLETE 2 into 1 setup

marcP

I have a real nice 2into1 setup I am thinking of selling it if anyone is interested. Its a real nice manifold and carb is included as well as all the boots hardware, throttle cable, and an aluminum airbox with a K&N and an outerwears water repelant airbox cover (it's like a prefilter that covers the top of airbox and velcro's on)

Its Very clean and it is complete setup kit ready to go and it will simplify the tunning and troubleshooting procedures and elimanates the hassle of cramming the dual carbs in the bike.

I have a couple different carb options to chose from Lectron 36mm powerjet, Keihin PWK 35mm, or Keihin PWK 38mm Airstriker.

Its polished aluminum

Make me an offer.

I have a real nice 2into1 setup I am thinking of selling it if anyone is interested. Its a real nice manifold and carb is included as well as all the boots hardware, throttle cable, and an aluminum airbox with a K&N and an outerwears water repelant airbox cover (it's like a prefilter that covers the top of airbox and velcro's on)

Its Very clean and it is complete setup kit ready to go and it will simplify the tunning and troubleshooting procedures and elimanates the hassle of cramming the dual carbs in the bike.

I have a couple different carb options to chose from Lectron 36mm powerjet, Keihin PWK 35mm, or Keihin PWK 38mm Airstriker.

Its polished aluminum

Make me an offer.

dude PM me im looking for one..lemme know on a price ur thinking... Take it with the 36mm