4mill question

YoungGun'98

alright, i got it all figured out i think... hey my friends gotta yfz450 (ported head, valve work, high compression piston) i should be able to take him right? i mean i dont wanna talk crap and get my ass handed to me

lol.yea,shouldn't be a problem

not sure on a solid price from Jeff but depending on the port work you want,could be anywhere from 1500-2000+ easily,cub set up that is.

do a search in the for sale section...beau and meltice both have very nice motors they're selling

alright, is it gonna be night and day difference between what it is now and the 4mill setup? haha im excited. DAMN!

Oh it's going to be a night and day difference alright,,,trust me... I went from a 2nd over size bore motor to a 421cc 4mi long rod and about shit myself with the power difference...My arms and forearms still get tired after a couple drag races from trying to hold on...

Plan on upgrading your clutch and getting a extended swing arm, carbs, intake, reeds, K&n pods, timing plate, pipes depending on your port job.

Not just crank and porting with a cool head.

You are going to spend some money, but its worth it.

Jeff is a great guy and he will give up straight up advise and suggestions on what you need and should have.