CLutch is slipping

Fre530d

Hello,

My clutch is slipping due to the reasonably high output from my engine.

Mod's are Vforce 3, FAST aggressive dune port, trinity stage 4 , +4 timing, Noss coolhead with 20cc domes and POD filters.

My clutch cant hold the power.

What must I buy to get it puttin up with the power?

THX

well you need to check the condition of your clutch parts.. if your clutch is toast and the engine is fairly old, theres a good chance you need a new basket, inner hub and pressure plate..

call Jeff @ FAST. hes got a magnum billet basket that works great in addition to stock inner hub and pressure plate. he also sells the best clutch kit ive ever used..

well you need to check the condition of your clutch parts.. if your clutch is toast and the engine is fairly old, theres a good chance you need a new basket, inner hub and pressure plate..

call Jeff @ FAST. hes got a magnum billet basket that works great in addition to stock inner hub and pressure plate. he also sells the best clutch kit ive ever used..

Thx for the answer, Jeff contacted me and im buying the clutch upgrade package from him.