Banshee wont start/ runs hard too

I can only get it to start if i take the individual k&ns off and spray starter fluid into the carbs. I know this is a bad thing to do but if i pull the choke and try starting it, it wont start. I just put new cylinders and pistons in(both .5 over) used carbs that are clean and exhaust system. Once it does start to run when i give it gas the engine bogs down and dies. Help please!!

I can only get it to start if i take the individual k&ns off and spray starter fluid into the carbs. I know this is a bad thing to do but if i pull the choke and try starting it, it wont start. I just put new cylinders and pistons in(both .5 over) used carbs that are clean and exhaust system. Once it does start to run when i give it gas the engine bogs down and dies. Help please!!

check if your getting fuel then go from there

I did not have much time to mess around with the air screws but i did make sure they were set to 1.5 turns, but when they were set to that the shee did not want to start. I started messing around with the screws and then i started to get a better kick and start. Also the slides were in the right carbs, for sure.