PJ24

fox_forma

Bought a set of shocks off this guy Oct 4th and was suppose to have them quickly. He said they were getting shipped and have yet to see them. Needed them for Halloween weekend for the dunes and of course they never showed up. Doesn't respond to PM's worth a shit and never gives any real answer when he does reply once every 10 days. Be careful dealing with this clown. Just give me my money back if you read this because those shocks aren't worth shit to me now since you can't ship an item within a month.

Hope he doesn't hose anyone else. Just a heads up fellow loyal board members.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already filed a complaint through paypal, dude never responds to any PM's, can;t provide a tracking number and is just full of shit IMO. At least you had good luck with him but for now he's a scammer till something gets done.

already filed a complaint through paypal, dude never responds to any PM's, can;t provide a tracking number and is just full of shit IMO. At least you had good luck with him but for now he's a scammer till something gets done.

That sucks. He lives near me.

xXBWDXx and myself bought a few things off him. I thought he was a good guy. Guess i was wrong

It really makes me mad when I see stuff like this because then people over-all lose trust and when people like us try and be a good seller/buyer everyone is so reluctant to deal with you if you havn't been on the fprum forever... sorry it's random I know just had to throw and opinion out there

Yeah seems messed up b/c if he would have had what I needed, I would have delt with him. He had good feed back from what I could tell. I hope it works out. If not, now we all know. Thanks for posting this. I only deal with poeple that are on here on a reg basis. Ones that do more like help out and post help, rather than just getting on to sell stuff. They seem to be the ones I can trust.

well he wasn't indisposed on Oct 27 to reply to half my PM's and since I sent money on Oct 4th I would say he had plenty of time to ship out 2 shocks. At least not give me a runaround with the whole thing. I'm just heated about this whole thing and to find out he burned paddleboy as well there shouldn't be any room on BHQ for this shit.

This is going to make me look bad now because I know the guy.

I will talk to him and see what I can do guys. I have my own stuff right now on my own plate and it is a shame I have to go and get someone to ship stuff out that is his responsibility.

I haven't talked to him in some time now, but I can give him a call and see what is going on. If it was me, and the guys who know me on here, would know stuff would be out the door on time.

Not sure what the deal is with him here.

i bought a bunch of stuff from him. he seemed legit. yfz front brake system, and wheel bearings. it all came quick.he didn`t seem like a scam artist. the only reason i bought the stuff cause he was friends with the pa. boys, and they vouched for him when he was new.

This is going to make me look bad now because I know the guy.

I will talk to him and see what I can do guys. I have my own stuff right now on my own plate and it is a shame I have to go and get someone to ship stuff out that is his responsibility.

I haven't talked to him in some time now, but I can give him a call and see what is going on. If it was me, and the guys who know me on here, would know stuff would be out the door on time.

Not sure what the deal is with him here.

didnt mean to drag you into it tony, i know why he was selling all his shit and the possibility of him not being able to ship or even reply to pms was there. just trying to help both sides here to avoid trash talking if pj's unable to respond. i met him once and he seemed to cool to me.