NY< NJ< Long Island WESTCHESTER RIDERS

MarineNYC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great ride on Sunday. All shee's and two bikes. I will be brining #1shee with me next week he was so down to go but had some personal matters to take care of. Middletown was def a dope spot! My Shee ran insane!! So happy to finally have her running great. But seriously. We are rolling out to Glamis in feb. So far its me and #1shee. We need 3 more people to even out the cost of the motor home. Its pretty cheap. PM me your #'s and Ill fill you guys in in detail.

We had a great ride on Sunday. All shee's and two bikes. I will be brining #1shee with me next week he was so down to go but had some personal matters to take care of. Middletown was def a dope spot! My Shee ran insane!! So happy to finally have her running great. But seriously. We are rolling out to Glamis in feb. So far its me and #1shee. We need 3 more people to even out the cost of the motor home. Its pretty cheap. PM me your #'s and Ill fill you guys in in detail.

helll yea.. i'll def be out there next weekend wit you..

Yup we had a great time riding this weekend, until my pickup coil broke which caused me to get no spark. MarineNYC had to tow me back to my car. But I order a stator and pickup coil today and I will be back out on sunday baby. If your from Jersey or NY post up for sunday.

I will meet you guys there at the riding spot around 8-9am on sunday. I have one of my buddies coming with me and he has a Can-Am quad. Sean (MarineNYC) shoot me a PM for the time your rolling out there. If your from jersey PM me and you can meet up with me to go to the spot.