NY< NJ< Long Island WESTCHESTER RIDERS

MarineNYC

Yo it was so funny when we first got there. Me and #1 and another friend of mine rolled up on a DR. Q Quadzilla all done up. He was ripping it around and staring at out Shees. I could tell he was kid of saying " WHATCHA GOT" Didnt even look that fast. Then he broke down and we had to tow him. he popped the clutch and finally it started after a Yamaha pulled him for some time. He was busting on himself sayin " I know your gonna go back to HQ and rip on me. I should of bought a shee." Put some grin on my face! After I get my clutch in Ill go up there and convince him to get one. :evil:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo it was so funny when we first got there. Me and #1 and another friend of mine rolled up on a DR. Q Quadzilla all done up. He was ripping it around and staring at out Shees. I could tell he was kid of saying " WHATCHA GOT" Didnt even look that fast. Then he broke down and we had to tow him. he popped the clutch and finally it started after a Yamaha pulled him for some time. He was busting on himself sayin " I know your gonna go back to HQ and rip on me. I should of bought a shee." Put some grin on my face! After I get my clutch in Ill go up there and convince him to get one. :evil:

id love to ride with you guys. are you riding off the parkway? im at the bottom of the state unfortunately....

• 1 month later...