Hardened steel eye bolts..

wacko2000

Im looking for some eye bolts to put into the floor of my garage, just for some more safety, but the hardware stores around me suck.

Can some1 hook me up with a link or something for these..

The concrete is already poured so i need threaded eye bolts, if any1 has some good ideas also feel Free..

HELP HELP HELP...lol

thanks joseph

I have herd of guys drilling holes in the concrete and using a really heavy duty expoy to instal the I bolt or whatever you want.

Yea but the problem that im having is finding strong (hardened steel) eyebolts

Why does it have to be an eye bolt? I would just bend a pice of rod like this __/\__ and set it in the concret. Or get a chunck of the hardest chain you can find put a rod through one end and just leave 1 or 2 links of the other end exposed above the finished concreat.

Why does it have to be an eye bolt? I would just bend a pice of rod like this __/\__ and set it in the concret. Or get a chunck of the hardest chain you can find put a rod through one end and just leave 1 or 2 links of the other end exposed above the finished concreat.

you got some goos ideas there bro, but i found what i was looking for today.

i took out the phone book today and called every hardware store and building supply store and finally came up with something..

thanks guys, ill let yaa kno how it goes.