i need some advice!

gst_r

well in one month more i will have my engine with tripple port, milled head, advanced timing, stock carbs by the moment....i have a friend that has a full drag port but he is thinking on getting also a triport......but all know i wanna go faster than him! so what else mods can i do without getting an override or a strocker! i was looking for the ported reed cages and carbon fiber reeds, but does they really works? also a lightned flywheel make a difference? and the engine work will be done by Podos Racing....thanks!

Call your builder and get a full drag port and get some bigger carbs with some good filters.

of course it will be a full drag port with tripple port! i will going a bigger carbs but it will be after xmas! and of course when dollar get cheaper! ( i live in mexicali, Mexico and the dollar is so expensive right now :down: ! thanks!

Well, I for one hope the dollar doesn't get any cheaper...lol No offense.

What pipes are you planning on running? Get yourself a nice set of CPI's or Shearer's and have the portwork matched to those. That will give you a considerable edge if he's running a lesser pipe. Other than that setup for setup, a lot will depend on the rider. Anything you can do to lighten it up will help, especially rotating weight. The flywheel will help your engine rev out faster, so you can get the holeshot easier. I am a firm believer in ported stock cages with good reeds in them. My bike will run right with a lot of more aggressive builds running large carbs and V-forces. My mods are in my sig. Hope that helps.