1st post and i got whooped all day long

jahdleyh

So....hey guys and girls im new to bansheehq..last week some friends and i were talking about dragracing our quads ive got a banshee and the 2 guys i ride with have a bombardier 650 and the other has can am 450. I need new tires but damn i didnt think they were gonna kill me that bad. We were on the pavement and it seemed like every race i would kill them out of the whole but when i would hit second they would fly by me. I payed 500 dollars for the shee so i dont feel to bad about it but im very new to the whole quad scene and i was just wandering if you guys could give me some advice on how to give my she a good tune up so it will run a lil bit better. When i bought the thing i was told it was bored over to a 400 with a wiesco piston. That may be true but when i started lookin at the bike the boot on the left airfilter was cut i think the plugs have fouled out and the silencer has no packing in it at all. Anyway what are some good basic mods i could put on my shee to murder these guys the next time we meet up. Oh. by the way we are gonna start drag racing more often but we do ride trails alot so id like to keep it an all around good bike for anything. Thanks in advance...

Justin

Well... Welcome to the H.Q. Where do you live man? And also at the bottom of the main post page is a box you can drop down and you will see "search"... Here you can search threw ALL posts and find a bunch of answers to probably all of your questions.

Im from Americus Ga, theres not a whole lot off places to ride but we make due.

• 2 weeks later...