Those of you in Wyoming

kotin6

I just got back from the middle east and I guess it is supposed to snow this weekend. I am looking for somewhere close to go for atleast one ride this year. I am stationed at F E Warren in cheyenne and so far the only place I have seen is the big motorX track on 25 going twords Denver. I dont even know if they allow atvs. Does anyone know of some where close to cheyenne that I can get out and open her up????

I just want to ride. I want to go fast lol. For a few hours I could drive to Killpecker dunes I was looking for something closer. Thanks for the help guys. I know there are a few people on here that are closer and may have an idea of some places.

Ok well.. Walden as mentioned before is about 2 hours from you.. A place called Pawnee grasslands which would be around a 45/hour drive a way is just south but I am not sure if they are open yet or not. Siminore resivore is about 2 1/2 to 3hrs which i hear is a kickass place and last but not least Theshee's house-lol.. To be honest man, you may wanna PM him and see where he recomends.. He lives pretty close to Cheyanne and would probably be the guy to ask.. otherwise the places I and the others have mentioned are some of the better spots.. If your looking to ride on a track hit up I25 south about a hour and there is a MX track..

RIPPEN

I just want to ride. I want to go fast lol. For a few hours I could drive to Killpecker dunes I was looking for something closer. Thanks for the help guys. I know there are a few people on here that are closer and may have an idea of some places.

You could just drive it on the street like I see everyone else doing. I guess atv's must be easly made street legal out there in wyoming.

josh

Like RIPPEN said Seminoe is badass, good dunes and some trails, good location maybe 2 hours from where you are. Highly recommend. Pawnee opens in November if your still around I will be there opening weekend. Let me know if you want to meet up