PURE

yes i got it last week and love it. made a sweet banshee

I have 2 races left to get 1st place in the 'tour'. They finally gave me the banshee fullbore!

Yea, it is a fun game and who would have figured its by Disney

im still trying to figure out how to get to free ride. I beat the game and in the tutorials it talks about the free ride mode but i cant get to it

Well I have not found "free ride" like the other games.

However, if you go to the 3rd option on the main menu "Trails" (under Tour, and Single race), You can pick race, Sprint, Freestyle. If you pick Race, you will be able to ride alone with no time limit, and no required jumps or anything. I use this for practice. I do not pick Freestyle b/c you still have to get items to keep going, and sprint is just a short run.

on Xbox live maybe? If you go to Xbox.com they will have a game forum for It. You ought to be able to ask or find the answer there.

He has a point, if you find out let me know. I dont play my xbox online. Only my PC games. I beat the entire games, and nothing out of the normal was unlocked. Just a new rider.